Apply to be a 2015/16 Arts Fundraising Fellow
Arts Fundraising & Philanthropy are seeking motivated self-starters with a passion for arts and charities and the ambition to be a leading fundraiser in the sector. Whether you are a recent graduate or deciding to change career, you will relish a challenge, are hungry to learn from the experts and you are ready to get stuck into a range of projects.
If the following description sounds like you, then apply today!
- You may not have worked in fundraising before, but you are admired for the excellent interpersonal skills you demonstrate in public-facing roles and the way you engage the interest and support of others.
- You communicate with confidence, energy and respect with people at all levels, internally and externally.
- You are curious, creative, think differently and have entrepreneurial flair, which inspires those around you, both in person and in writing.
- You have a professional approach and a head for business.
- You set your sights high and get results.
- You are a pro-active team player and a motivating project leader.
- You have some experience of working of volunteering in the arts, a charity or other company.
For more information about the programme and how to apply, please visit the Arts Fundraising & Philanthropy website