Trustee Leadership Programme - Birthday Giveaway!
In celebration of our 10th birthday year, we’re giving away 25 places on our Trustee Leadership Programme for just £10.
Created and delivered by social enterprise Cause4 in partnership with Close Brothers Asset Management and the Clothworkers’ Company, this acclaimed Trustee Leadership Programme will give you the skills and confidence that you need to join a charity as a board member.
To be eligible for these special-priced tickets, for the 2019-20 season, you must be a Trustee or staff member of a charity that has an annual income under £500k. Freelancers and individuals can also apply. We just want to know from you why a place on the Trustee Leadership Programme is important to you right now.
To enter the competition for tickets, click here. The competition will close on Friday 30 August and winners will be contacted shortly after.
Courses coming up:
· One-day Trustee Leadership Programme, Glasgow: 9 October 2019
· London five-week Trustee Leadership course: Weekly evening sessions 30 October - 4 December 2019
· One-day Trustee Leadership Programme, Manchester: 13 November 2019
Terms & Conditions
Made on 2 August 2019
- The promoter is: Cause4
- The competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To enter the competition you need to: enter your details in the Survey Monkey.
- Inappropriate or incorrect information (such as a false name or address) will not be accepted and Cause4 reserves the right to reject any entries for any reason at its sole discretion.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be on Friday 30 August 2019 at 12:00PM. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The competition details are as follows:
25 x £10 tickets to Trustee Leadership Programme Autumn 2019.
- The competition is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- After the closing date of the competition, the competition entries will be selected randomly from eligible entries.
- Each winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date.
- Cause4 will notify each winner how to redeem their training place.
- Cause4’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Each winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their submitted entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.