Cause4 Ideas Wednesdays - Size, Success and Sharism: Valuing What Matters
Join Cause4 as we launch our new free event series of discussion and debate for charities and social enterprises aiming to bring forward new ideas to the sector
Over the past 10 years, Cause4 has transformed as a social enterprise and B-Corporation with a host of success, failures and learnings along the way. But how do we define ‘achievement’? Does size really matter and what do we mean by ‘success’?
"Can we really change the world for the better unless we collaborate and share with our peers?"
Coinciding with our 10th Anniversary celebrations, from 6pm to 7pm on the 22nd of May, an expert panel from across the charity sector, social enterprise and the arts will explore what these ideas mean in our rapidly-changing world and how they should inform the growth, business strategies and innovation within our charity, social enterprise and arts sectors.
Hosted by Michelle Wright, CEO and Founder of Cause4, Panel members include:
- Issac Mao – Director, Social Brain Foundation and Vice President, United Capital Investment Group, founder of Sharism
- Michelle Mitchell – Chief Executive, Cancer Research UK
- Kate Sandle – Head of Community, B Lab UK
- Patrick Olszowski – Director, Outrageous Impact Ltd
- Paul Amadi – Chief Supporter Officer, British Red Cross
All attendees are welcome to join us for drinks following the panel discussion and hear more about what Cause4 has achieved over the last 10 years and what we hope to achieve in the future.