This is your induction into the world of arts fundraising. It covers research and planning, key fundraising skills and information about launching successful fundraising campaigns. It’s a one stop fundraising shop: teaching you new skills and sharpening old ones, giving you everything you need to start afresh and come back from the Covid-19 crisis stronger than ever.
Who is this for?
This course is aimed at those new to arts fundraising, those about to launch a big project in a new area, or for those just looking for a refresher in a key aspect of fundraising after the crisis.
You will learn:
• How to generate great fundraising ideas to inform your fundraising strategy
• The importance of an effective Case for Support
• Different kinds of fundraising streams, from Trusts and Foundations, individuals, corporates and statutory income
• How to set realistic fundraising targets
• What you should be spending on fundraising to get a particular return
• How to undertake effective fundraising research
• The latest trends in fundraising
This course covers the following Occupational Standards for Arts Fundraising. Find out more about our Occupational Standards here:
AFNOS 1 – P1, P2, P3, P4, P6, K11,
AFNOS 6 – P1, P4, P8, K4, K5, K9, K15,
AFNOS 8 – K11, K16, K17, K18, K19, K20,
AFNOS 9 – K12, K17, K18, K21
AFNOS 10 – K9, K15, K28
AFNOS 11 – P9, K9, K13, K15, K16
AFNOS 17 – P3, K7, K13, K15, K17, K18,
AFNOS 19 – P3, K11
AFNOS 20 – P2, P10